Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident outside Ireland, you will need to use an APS2 application form.

It is available in English (APS2E), from the following locations:

Hanoi Embassy of Ireland, Sentinel Place 2nd Floor
41A Ly Thai To, +84 4 3974 3291
HCMC  British Consulate, 25 Le Duan St, District 1
+84 8 3825 1380 
Cambodia  British Embassy, Phnom Penh,
27-29 Street 75 +85 5 23427124 
Laos  Europe House, Unit 19, Setthathilath Road, Hom 2 Haisok Village,
Chanthabouly District Vientiane +85 6 21255757 
Myanmar/Burma  DFDL Myanmar Office, 68/B Sayar San Road, Bahan Township,
Yangon, Myanmar +95 1540995/+95 1548835