Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Can I apply for a Working Holiday Authorisation (WHA) at the Irish Embassy in London?

If you are an Australian citizen currently living in the UK or are passing through the UK en route to Ireland, you can lodge your WHA application with the Visa Office, Embassy of Ireland, London.