Top Visa Questions
Main Visa Questions
- How do I apply for a visa?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Ireland?
- Can I use the Irish Short-Stay Visa Waiver Programme to travel to Ireland without a visa?
- I am the family member of an EU citizen do I need a visa to travel to Ireland?
- I am visiting the UK can I apply for an Irish visa?
- What documents do I need?
- Once I’ve completed my online application, do I have to do anything else?
- I’m going to Ireland for a short visit, what supporting documentation do I need?
Working Holiday Authorisations (WHA) FAQ – Australian Passport holders only
- Can I apply for a Working Holiday Authorisation (WHA) at the Irish Embassy in London?
- How long does it take for the WHA application to be processed?
- Can I just go to Ireland and make the application there? Or can I make the application in London and then pick up the WHA in Dublin?
- I want to make a WHA application but I can’t leave my passport with you for 6 weeks as I’m doing some travelling in the meantime: what can I do?
- I’m in the UK, my passport has been stolen and it has my valid Irish WHA in it: what do I do?
- How much does a WHA application cost?
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:14:52 BST