Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

I want to make a WHA application but I can’t leave my passport with you for 6 weeks as I’m doing some travelling in the meantime: what can I do?

When you make your application, we can take a copy of your passport and give you back the original to take away with you. If your application is successful then you will have to re-submit the passport to this office so that the WHA sticker can be affixed.