Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get a paper application form

If you are resident in Great Britain, and applying for your first passport you must submit an APS2E application form to the Passport Service.

APS2E forms are available in both Irish and English. You can get a passport form from: