Coronavirus Notice - Situația coronavirusului – Notificare
Passengers travelling from Ireland to Romania are required to quarantine for 14 days unless they meet one of the following conditions:
- Provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated by the Romanian authorities once 10 days have passed since the final dose of vaccine was administered.
- Provide proof of a positive test for Covid-19 in the 180 days before arrival in Romania. At least 14 days must have elapsed since the positive test result.
- Provide proof that you will remain in Romania for a period of less than 72 hours. If you are entering Romania on this basis, you must provide a negative RT-PCR test result for COVID-19 from a test taken less than 72 hours before embarkation. If you do not leave Romania within 72 hours you will have to quarantine for 14 days.
- Provide proof of transiting through Romania. The transit time must last less than 24 hours.
- Children aged 6-16 must provide proof of a negative RT-PCR test result for COVID-19 from a test taken less than 72 hours before embarkation. Children aged 5 and under are exempt.
If you would like to contact the Embassy, you can contact us online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +40 21 4088000. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our public office is available by appointment only.
Irish citizens who require a passport should apply using the Passport Online service. In a limited amount of cases you may not be apply to apply online, in which case you should contact the Embassy.
If you have an Emergency Travel Document query, please contact the Embassy. Please note that Emergency Travel Documents can only be issued in cases of genuine, unforseen emergency, and cannot be used as a substitute for a valid passport.
More information on visas is available on the ISD website here.
Pentru a asigura personalului ambasadei şi vizitatorilor ei o ambianţă de lucru lipsită de pericol şi pentru a respecta recomandările privind sănătatea publică în România, Ambasada va avea un program de lucru care va îmbina lucrul la distanță cu prezența redusă a personalului în ambasadă.
Dacă doriți să intraţi în legătură cu secţia consulară a ambasadei, ne puteți contacta online, email email@example.com o sau ne puteți apela la +40 21 4088000. Vă vom răspunde cât mai curând posibil.
Lucrul cu publicul este asigurat numai pe bază de programare.