Coronavirus Notice - Situația coronavirusului – Notificare
From 00:00 on 01.08.2021, Ireland will move to the “Red List” of high-risk countries maintained by the Romanian authorities. Passengers travelling from Ireland to Romania shall be required to quarantine for 14 days unless they meet one of the following conditions:
- Provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated by the Romanian authorities once 10 days have passed since the final dose of vaccine was administered.
- Provide proof of a positive test for Covid-19 in the 180 days before arrival in Romania. At least 14 days must have elapsed since the positive test result.
- Provide proof that you will remain in Romania for a period of less than 72 hours. If you are entering Romania on this basis, you must provide a negative RT-PCR test result for COVID-19 from a test taken less than 72 hours before embarkation. If you do not leave Romania within 72 hours you will have to quarantine for 14 days.
- Provide proof of transiting through Romania. The transit time must last less than 24 hours.
- Children aged 6-16 must provide proof of a negative RT-PCR test result for COVID-19 from a test taken less than 72 hours before embarkation. Children aged 5 and under are exempt.
In order to provide a safe environment for our staff and our visitors, and adhering to public health advice in Romania, the Embassy is operating through a combination of remote working and a reduced presence in the Embassy.
If you would like to contact the Embassy, you can contact us online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +40 21 4088000. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our public office is available by appointment only.
We would encourage all those Irish citizens who require a passport to apply using the Passport Online service.
If you have an Emergency Travel Document query, please contact the Embassy. Please note that Emergency Travel Documents can only be issued in cases of genuine, unforseen emergency, and cannot be used as a substitute for a valid passport.
More information on visas is available on the ISD website here.
Pentru a asigura personalului ambasadei şi vizitatorilor ei o ambianţă de lucru lipsită de pericol şi pentru a respecta recomandările privind sănătatea publică în România, Ambasada va avea un program de lucru care va îmbina lucrul la distanță cu prezența redusă a personalului în ambasadă.
Dacă doriți să intraţi în legătură cu secţia consulară a ambasadei, ne puteți contacta online, email email@example.com o sau ne puteți apela la +40 21 4088000. Vă vom răspunde cât mai curând posibil.
Lucrul cu publicul este asigurat numai pe bază de programare.