Team Ireland in the Slovak Republic
- Promote Ireland's trade and investment objectives
- Promote Irish exports
- Promote Irish food, culture, heritage and tradition
- Promote Ireland as a tourism destination
Working with the right expertise in relevant state agencies is part of our successful strategy.
The Embassy works with Enterprise Ireland, Bord Bia and Tourism Ireland to increase exports and promote trade and tourism. We can:
- Support Irish companies who want to find and access new markets and help with resolving commercial difficulties where possible
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through our network of contacts, pursue export and investment opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors
Enterprise Ireland (EI) is the government organisation responsible for developing and growing Irish enterprises in world markets. The Enterprise Ireland Representative Office for Slovakia is located in Prague.
118 00 Praha 1
Tel: +420 257 199 621 (-4)
Fax: +420 257 532224
Tourism Ireland markets the island of Ireland as a holiday destination overseas. It devises and implements world-class marketing programmes and provides industry partners with opportunities to market their own products and services alongside Tourism Ireland overseas. The Tourism Ireland Office for Slovakia is located in London.
103 Wigmore St,
London W1U 1QS, UK
Tel: +44 207 518 3368
Fax: +44 207 493 9065
The Irish Food Board, known as Bord Bia, acts as a link between Irish food, drink and horticulture suppliers and existing and potential customers throughout the world. Bord Bia has a network of overseas offices. The Bord Bia Office for Slovakia is located in Düsseldorf.
Bord Bia - Irish Food Board
Derendorfer Allee 6, 40476 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 (0) 211 470 5971
Fax: + 49 (0) 211 470 5976Further information on Bord Bia is available on their website. You can find Bord Bia on Facebook and also on Twitter.