Top Passport Questions
Top passport questions
- I need an application form
- Passport Fees
- Information on Consent for children
- Photo Guidelines
- Location and opening hours
- How to get your passport application witnessed
- Lost or Stolen passports
- First time adult applicants
- Can a family member apply for a passport on my behalf?
Passports for Children
- Does my child need their own passport?
- My child is an Australian citizen, does he/she need an Australian passport?
- Can I get my passport today?
- When should I apply for a new passport?
- I need my passport in a hurry – can it be processed more quickly?
- How can I check the progress of my passport application?
- Can I leave the country while my passport application is being processed?
- Can I apply for my passport while I am outside of Australia?
- Will it be quicker if I post my passport application form to Ireland?
Do I need a passport ...
Change of name
- Marriage/Civil Partnership
- Revert to Maiden name
- Documents for a name change
- Do I have to pay for a new passport if I have changed my name through marriage?
- I want to go on holidays to Bali/Indonesia; can I use an Emergency Passport?
- Are there any countries which I can’t travel to on my Emergency Passport?
All other questions
- Can I apply for a passport in Ireland/Australia while on holiday?
- I was born outside Ireland, but have Irish parents/grandparents, can I apply?
- Getting a passport number before I get my passport
- What to do if I find a passport I'd reported lost/stolen?
- I can't find my original birth/marriage certificate. What can I do?
- Can I apply for a passport online?
- Where to send a deceased person's passport?
- My witness doesn’t have a stamp; what do I do now?
- I can’t find my birth/marriage certificate. What can I do?
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:49:49 GMT