Government Departments in the Permanent Representation
Almost all Departments of Ireland’s Government have an officer assigned to the Permanent Representation. In addition, the Office of the Attorney General and the Office of the Revenue Commissioners are represented.
The Houses of the Oireachtas also have a staff member assigned to the Permanent Representation, but based in the European Parliament.
- Department of the Taoiseach; Foreign Affairs and Trade; Defence
- Department of Finance; Public Expenditure and Reform
- Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Department of Justice, Equality and Defence
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment
- Department of Arts, Heritage and Gaeltacht Affairs
- Department of Education and Skills; Health; Social Protection
- Office of the Attorney General; Revenue Commissioners