Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident outside of Ireland, you need to use an APS2 application form. They are available in Irish (APS2G) and in English (APS2E).

For residents of Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island, APS2 forms are available:

For residents of any other U.S. State or the District of Columbia, APS2 forms are available: