Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

I need an application form

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident outside of Ireland, you need to use an APS2 application form. They are available in Irish (APS2G) and in English (APS2E).

You must complete this form for passport renewals as well as first time applications.

Please contact the Consulate by email or telephone at 415-392-4214 with your postal address to obtain an application. Forms are not downloadable and cannot be emailed at this time.