Top Passport Questions
Top passport questions
- Who can apply (online)
- Guardianship and consent
- List of witnesses
- Passport Card
- Lost, stolen or damaged passports
- Photo Guidelines
- Sole Guardian Affidavit
- Passport Fees
- First time adult applicants
- Can a family member apply for a passport on my behalf?
- Can a family member apply for a passport on my behalf in Ireland?
- What to do in the event of a data breach?
Passports for Children
- Does my child need their own passport?
- My child is an Australian citizen, does he or she need an Australian passport?
Living in New South Wales
- My witness doesn't have a stamp; what do I do now?
- How do I register the birth of my Irish child in NSW?
- Can I collect my passport or someone collect it on my behalf
- Location and opening hours
- I live in Australia but not in New South Wales; can I make an application to the Consulate?
- I don't have an original birth certificate; what can I do?
Postage time for passports coming to Australia can take up to 8 weeks.
- Can I get my passport today?
- When should I apply for a new passport?
- I need my passport in a hurry - can it be processed more quickly?
- How can I check the progress of my passport application?
- Can I leave the country while my passport is being processed?
Change of name
- Marriage/Civil Partnership
- Revert to Maiden name
- Documents for a name change
- Do I need to pay for a new passport if I've changed my name through marriage?
All other questions
- Can I apply for a passport in Ireland/Australia while on holiday?
- I was born outside Ireland, but have Irish parents/grandparents, can I apply?
- Get a passport number before I get my passport
- What to do if I find a passport I'd reported lost/stolen?
- I can't find my original birth/marriage ceritificate. What can I do?
- Can I apply for a passport online?
Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:04:55 BST