Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

I need an application form

If you are renewing your passport, you are over 18 and are not changing any of the details recorded in your passport you should apply using our Online Passport Application Service.

All other types of applications can only be made on original application forms which cannot be downloaded. To obtain an application from, contact us with your name and address and an application from will be sent to you in the next post.