Top Passport Questions
Top passport questions
- I need an application form?
- How much does an Irish passport cost?
- Information on Consent for children
- Photo Guidelines
- Location and opening hours
- How to get your passport application witnessed
- Lost or Stolen passports
- How quickly can I get my passport?
- When should I apply for a new passport?
- Can I access the Passport Express service from the Slovak Republic?
- Travel between Ireland and the Slovak Republic?
- Domestic flights in the Slovak Republic?
- How long does my passport need to be valid for?
Change of name
All other questions
- Can I apply for a passport in the Slovak Republic while on holiday?
- I was born outside Ireland, but have Irish parents/grandparents, can I apply for an Irish passport?
- Can I get my passport number before I get my passport?
- What to do if I find a passport I'd reported lost/stolen?
- I can't find my original birth/marriage certificate. What can I do?
- Can I apply for a passport online?
- Does my child need their own passport?
- Where to send a deceased person's passport?
- First time adult applicants
Can't find an answer to your question? Contact us.
It is worth taking time to read all the instructions on the application form carefully to avoid delays in processing your application. The Passport Office will reject applications that are incomplete, not witnessed correctly or contain photographs that do not meet the guidelines for photographs.