Publication of official non-personal data in open format has the potential to deliver economic, social and democratic benefits. The concept of Open Data is about making datasets held by public bodies available and easily accessible online for reuse and redistribution to help deliver those benefits.
For a dataset to be considered as Open Data, it must be published under an Open Licence. Data published here is associated with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) Licence. Under the Licence, users must acknowledge the source of the Information in their product or application by including or linking to this attribution statement: "Contains Irish Government Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence". For more information on the re-use of Public Sector information visit the Re-Use of Public Sector Information webpage.
The data sets published here are:
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports issued to Irish Citizens born in Ireland by County of birth
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports issued by Mission location
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports issued by applicant types
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports issued by Passport Types
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports issued by Country of Birth
- Annual Totals 2007/2016 - Passports Issued
Track your Passport
You will need your 11 digit application number.