FOI Request 16/006
|FOI Request 16/006
|1. What is the total funding the Department of Foreign Affairs has allocated/provided to community organisation in Northern Ireland – under both the Anti-Sectarianism Fund and Reconciliation Fund - over the last 10 years, including this financial year 2015-16
2. A list of all the organisations who have received grants through these funds, for community work in Northern Ireland over the last 10 years, and the total amount each organisation has received. Or if it is easier, the lists for each of the last 10 years, of the organisations who got funding through these funds in each year and how much they got in each year.
3. A breakdown of how much money has been allocated to community organisations in loyalist/unionist communities.
4. A total for the amount of funding allocated to Charter NI in east Belfast in the last 10 years under these funds.
5. A total for the amount of funding allocated to Lower Shankill Community Association, west Belfast, in the last 10 years under these funds.
6. What audits were done of the funding to Charter NI and Lower Shankill Community Association to ensure funding had been spent correctly or to assess the outcome of the funding.
|21st January 2016
|19th February 2016
Who we are accountable to
Read more about the organisations and bodies we are accountable to for our work and spending.
Read more about our commitment to high standards in our delivery of services.