St. Brigid’s Day - Competition
Announcement24 January 2022
St Brigid’s Day - Inspirational and Creative Women Competition
Win a pair of flight tickets to Ireland!
St. Brigid's Day - Lá Fhéile Bríde - on 1 February each year, celebrates Ireland's only female patron saint. On St. Brigid’s Day, we celebrate the achievements of trailblazing and inspiring women who are making their mark across a range of fields.
Is there a woman you know personally who is inspiring or creative in some way? Share her story on social media and tag #SBDsea2022 and #SBDvn2022 to participate in this regional St Brigid’s Day competition and win a pair of flight tickets to Ireland! We also have hampers featuring attractive goodies from various talented Irish women to be won locally!
We are looking forward to seeing your posts!
Competition Details and Rules:
1) Entries must be submitted after 1 February and no later than 11.59PM on 23rd February 2022
2) Your posts must be public, using Facebook, Twitter or Instragram.
3) Tag your posts with #SBDsea2022 and #SBDvn2022 to participate in the competition
4) You may use a video or a photo with captions to tell your nominee’s story. Why is she so inspiring or creative to you? Stories and Instagram reels are not accepted as entries!
5) Video length must not exceed 60 seconds
6) The woman nominated must be someone you know personally
7) All entries must be submitted in English
8) Only one entry is allowed per participant
9) Your nominee must be physically present in Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos during this campaign to receive prizes from the embassy (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
10) Upon participation, you consent to us using your entry for embassy communication activities
11) The best 2 entries (one finalist and runner-up) selected at the embassy’s discretion will each receive a hamper featuring attractive goodies from talented and creative Irish women
12) The finalist will enter a poll with the other finalists (6 total) from the region. The most popular entry selected by the public will win a pair of economy air fare flight tickets to Ireland
13) Embassies will not be in a position to cover any additional expenses beyond the cost of the 2 economy class air fares to Ireland. All additional costs, such as but not limited to accommodation, expenses, visas, COVID-19 testing, meals, etc. are to be borne by the participant
14) The winning participant must ensure they meet all entry requirements for Ireland (this includes visa and vaccination requirements)
15) Embassies will not be in a position to assist with visa application, the winning entry must ensure they meet the requirements for entry to Ireland, which can be found here: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/