Skip to main content


If you’re travelling to Spain, our travel advice and updates give you practical tips and useful information.

Get travel and medical insurance

Before travelling, the Department strongly recommends that you obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), available by contacting the Health Service Executive, and that you also obtain comprehensive travel insurance which will cover all overseas medical costs, including medical repatriation/evacuation, repatriation of remains and legal costs. You should check any exclusions and, in particular, that your policy covers you for the activities you want to undertake.

Security Status

  • Normal precautions
  • High degree of caution
  • Avoid non-essential travel
  • Do not travel
  • Overview
  • Transport
  • Local Laws and Customs
  • Health
  • Additional Information
  • Embassy Contact


General COVID-19 Travel Advisory in Operation

For the latest update please read the General COVID-19 Travel Advisory >


Security Status

High Degree of Caution

Security Status Last Updated: 22 October 2020

Latest Travel Alert

Covid-19 is still a threat, but with continued public health measures, vaccination and testing, it will be possible to travel internationally. You will need to plan your travel carefully and there are risks.

Travel to Spain from Ireland

All passengers arriving in Spain (mainland as well as Canary and Balearic Islands) from Ireland and other risk countries must:

  • Submit a completed Locator Form. This form can be completed on-line via the Spain Travel Health website or app.
  • Hold a certificate or document confirming that they are vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-19 or have a negative/not-detected result of a diagnostic test.

In the case of a negative/not-detected test result, passengers must present evidence of a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT – including RT-PCR, LAMP and TMA) carried out with 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain or a Rapid Antigen Test carried out no more than 48 hours prior to arrival in Spain. Please note that only RT-PCR tests are acceptable in order to enter Ireland.

In the case of proof of vaccination, passengers must present evidence that they have received the full course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain.

In the case of recovery from COVID, passengers must present evidence that at least 11 days have passed since they received a positive result on a NAAT.

Passengers may present the EU Digital COVID Certificate as evidence of the above. For further information on accepted tests, approved vaccines and required formats for certificates and documents, please consult the detailed information available in English on the Spain Travel Health website.

Intending travellers should monitor the Government of Ireland’s information on COVID-19 for information on international travel.

It is important to be aware that this is an uncertain and evolving situation, and further restrictions could be introduced at short notice. 

Anyone intending to travel to Spain is advised to confirm the conditions and restrictions that are in place with their tour operator, airline and accommodation provider before travel.


Restrictions to control COVID-19 within Spain vary from region to region and may be introduced at short notice.  For this reason, you should check the situation that applies in your destination prior to travel. Information from the regional health authorities of each Autonomous Region (or Comunidad Autónoma) is available on the Ministry of Health website (in Spanish). 

Helpful information in relation to the measures in place in the Canary Islands is available on the official website of the regional authorities. Visitors to the Canary Islands are also asked to download and activate the Radar COVID app during their stay, and for the 15 days after their departure.

In an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19, some regions have introduced localised confinement measures that restrict entry to or from specific areas other than for essential purposes. Tourism to confined areas is not permitted.

If you are considering travelling within Spain, it is recommended that you have to hand documents that support the purpose of your journey, such as proof of travel to your final destination, bookings at your destination, or your residence certificate if you are a permanent resident in Spain. In what is an evolving situation, those intending to travel should inform themselves on what restrictions may be in place along the route.

Other restrictions in place across Spain include curfews as well as restrictions on the closing times and capacity of restaurants, bars, and other establishments.

The use of face-masks or other face coverings is mandatory on public transport and in all public areas. Further information in relation to these measures is available on the Ministry of Health website (in English)

As additional restrictions may continue to be introduced on a regional or local basis in response to developments, visitors are advised to follow the advice of the local authorities.

Additional advice and information on COVID-19 can be found via the following links:

Spanish government information on Covid-19 (Spanish)

Spanish Health Ministry advice on COVID-19 (English)

Spanish government practical information on travel (English)

Spanish Health Ministry information on COVID-19 (Spanish)

Spanish Airport Authority (AENA) website

Travel to Ireland

Up to date information on travelling to Ireland during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on and Re-open EU.




You drive on the right in Spain. The rules of the road in Spain are broadly similar to those in Ireland, and roads are modern and well maintained. Traffic is faster-paced than in Ireland and driving customs are different. You should exercise particular caution while driving at night. If you want to drive:

  • Bring your full Irish driving license and make sure you have adequate and appropriate insurance
  • Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is against the law and you risk being detained, fined or banned from driving if caught
  • Be aware of Spain’s traffic laws, such as speed limits
  • Wear your seatbelts at all times, in front and back seats
  • Keep your vehicle doors locked and your bags kept out of sight to prevent opportunistic bag-snatching if you’re stopped at traffic lights
  • The use of a mobile phone without a hands-free device can result in a fine and driving ban while in Spain
  • You must wear a reflective vest and use a reflective triangle warning signs if you need to stop at the roadside

If travelling between Gibraltar and Spain

Vehicles (both cars and motorcycles) may experience significant delays when entering Spain from Gibraltar and sometimes vice versa.  Take water and extra food with you during the hot summer months and wear warm clothing in winter.  It is possible to park cars in La Línea in Spain and walk across the border, and this can help to avoid the worst of the queues. While parking in La Línea immediately next to the border incurs charges, check for free parking throughout the town and next to the stadium (this is an extra kilometre of walking). This also has the advantage of avoiding Gibraltar's complex one way system, very narrow streets, and limited parking.

For the latest information on the waiting time for the queue to leave Gibraltar, you can call +350 200 42777. 

Road crime

Always be cautious when approached by anyone claiming to be a police officer, either in plain clothes or travelling in unmarked vehicles.

In all traffic matters, police officers will be in uniform. Unmarked vehicles will have a flashing electronic sign on the rear window, which reads ‘Policía’ or ‘Guardia Civil’, and normally have blue flashing lights incorporated into the headlights.

In non-traffic matters, police officers may be in plain clothes. However, you have the right to ask a police officer to identify themselves. Also, a genuine police officer will not request that you hand over your bag or wallet. If they ask you for identification, show them photographic ID such as your passport or driver's licence. If in any doubt, you should converse through the car window and contact the Guardia Civil on 062 or the Spanish National Police on 112 and ask them to confirm that the registration number of the vehicle corresponds to an official police vehicle.

Vehicle crime

Theft from vehicles is common in Spain. Remember to keep your doors locked, windows rolled up and valuables out of sight while driving.

Be aware of 'highway pirates' who target foreign-registered and hire cars. We’re aware of such activity in the vicinity of airports, in particular. Some will try to make you stop, claiming there is something wrong with your car or that you have damaged theirs. In some cases, they will even deliberately orchestrate a collision in order to get you to stop and exit your car, before stealing personal belongings from you.

If you decide to stop to check the condition of your/their vehicle, try to stop in an area with lights and people, such as a service station, and be extremely wary of anyone offering help.

Hiring a vehicle

If you’re hiring a vehicle, we advise you not to hand over your passport as a form of security. If you’re allowing your passport to be photocopied, keep it in your sight at all times.

Check that you have adequate insurance and read the small print of the vehicle hire contract (particularly any waiver that will come into effect if the vehicle is damaged).

Driving an HGV

Lorry drivers should be aware that fines relating to tachometer and other irregularities are strictly enforced by the Spanish police. These fines are very severe and must be paid either on the spot or by bank transfer. The latter can be done directly or by the haulage company’s Spanish agent, if they have one. Once payment is made, the vehicle will be allowed to continue. A form for appeal is given with the receipt.



Local Laws and Customs

Local Laws & Customs

Remember, the local laws apply to you as a visitor and it is your responsibility to follow them. Be sensitive to local customs, traditions and practices as your behaviour may be seen as improper, hostile or even illegal.


Alcoholic spirits are usually sold in significantly larger measures in bars and restaurants in Spain than in Ireland. Consumption of alcohol in public places, except licensed bars and restaurants, is forbidden in Madrid, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. Failure to respect these laws may result in a fine.

Illegal drugs

There have been fatalities involving Irish citizens who have consumed illegal drugs in Spain. The Spanish authorities take the possession of illegal drugs in any quantity extremely seriously and such activity may result in imprisonment. The authorities in Mallorca and Ibiza are particularly active in anti-drug law enforcement, and are likely to prosecute in cases of use or possession of drugs.


Everyone in Spain, regardless of nationality, must show ID when using credit and debit cards. You may be able to use a driving licence or a photocopy of your passport, but you may be asked to show your original passport.

Getting married in Spain

According to the Central Civil Registry Office in Madrid, in order for two Irish citizens to get married in Spain, one of you should be legally resident in Spain for approximately the previous two years. Naturally, this is not the case if an Irish citizen is to marry a Spanish citizen. 

An application to get married in Spain usually involves a lot of bureaucracy and can be time consuming so you should allow enough time before the intended date of the marriage for the paperwork to be completed.

First, you must certify that you meet the legal requirements, using a file processed in accordance with the Civil Register legislation. Formalities may vary in different registries so check which documents you need by contacting the Civil Registry Office in the area where you are intending to marry. You can find a list of Civil Registry Offices by region on the Spanish Ministry for Justice's website.

Please also be aware that the requirements for religious marriages vary according to the denomination and area in which an applicant lives and you should check the requirements well in advance with the relevant authority.

Buying property in Spain

If you intend to buy property in Spain, we strongly advise you to consult an independent, legal advisor with expertise in property law from the beginning of the process.

Be aware that in parts of Spain, particularly Valencia, there are laws entitling the local authorities to appropriate rural property for development and to charge property owners for part of the cost of that development.

Potential and existing property owners should ensure that their legal title to the property is completely in order, as their rights relating to, for example, notification of development plans, depend on the property being correctly registered. Property buyers should not, at any point in the transaction, carry around large sums of cash.






Citizens are advised to always read the package leaflet provided with their medicines and to discuss any concerns they may have regarding medicines prescribed or used by them with a healthcare professional (e.g. doctor, pharmacist or nurse).

When travelling abroad, citizens should ensure that they have full details of their regular medications, medical history, allergies and drug sensitivities with them, so they can be discussed with a healthcare professional, if additional medical treatment is needed.

Details of medicines authorised for use in Ireland are available from the HPRA website and the HPRA has issued a number of guidance leaflets for patients and members of the public to support safe and appropriate use, also available on its website.

Travel Insurance

We can’t pay for emergency medical repatriation, repatriation of remains, or for expenses as a result of a personal emergency while you are abroad. If you buy an appropriate travel insurance policy, these costs will be covered, provided you haven’t broken the terms and conditions.

Buying comprehensive travel insurance can save you and your family a lot of money if something goes wrong. It will also ensure that you get the medical attention you need, when you need it. Hospital bills can quickly run into thousands of euro, and a medical evacuation back to Ireland can cost thousands more.

Not all policies are the same, and the cheapest one might be cheap for a reason. Make sure your policy covers all the activities you plan to do on your trip. Insurance Ireland recommend that you purchase a policy that provides a minimum medical cover of €1 million.

Emergency expenses

Your policy should cover:

  • All medical care abroad, including evacuation by air ambulance, or other emergency procedures, and any other costs associated with an unexpected longer stay.
  • Your entire trip, from departure to return. Consider an annual multi-trip policy if you’re making more than one trip in the year.   
  • 24-hour emergency service and assistance.
  • Personal liability cover (in case you’re sued for causing injury or damaging property).
  • Lost and stolen possessions.
  • Cancellation and curtailment.
  • Any extra activities you intend to do that are excluded from standard policies (e.g. water sport activities such as jet skiing or other extreme sports).

Exclusions: You should know most insurance policies will not cover drink or drug-related incidents.

European Health Insurance Card

As an Irish resident you are entitled to get healthcare through the public system in countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland if you become ill or injured while on a temporary stay there. Ensure that you get or renew your EHIC (the new name for the E111) before you go, and remember, you need one for every person travelling in your group.

Apply for your EHIC and find out more information.

The EHIC is not a substitute for proper travel insurance provided by a reputable insurer. It doesn’t cover medical repatriation, ongoing medical treatment or treatment of a non-urgent nature. Also, some private hospitals may not accept the EHIC, so you should check with the hospital administrator beforehand.




Additional Information

Additional information

Safety & Security

There is a general threat from terrorism in Europe, and the threat in Spain is considered to be high.


Public gatherings and demonstrations may take place with little or no warning. 

We recommend that you stay clear of demonstrations, and should follow the advice of the local authorities.

Protests may cause disruption to transport and other services. Be prepared to adjust your travel plans at short notice if necessary, and allow yourself extra time for your journey. You should also check for travel updates or transport delays before and during your trip to Spain. 


There is a general threat from terrorism in Europe, and the threat in Spain is considered to be high. Since 2015 the Spanish Government’s national anti-terror alert level is has remained at four (high) on a scale of 1 to 5.

As terrorists could attempt further attacks, and such attacks could include places visited by foreigners, Irish citizens are advised to increase their security awareness and exercise heightened caution. In the event of any security incident, you should follow the instructions of the local police and your tour operator.

On 17 and 18 August 2017 two related terrorist attacks took place in the Las Ramblas area of Barcelona and in the town of Cambrils, approximately 100km from Barcelona. These incidents, in which vehicles deliberately targeted pedestrians, resulted in 16 deaths, and injuries were sustained by over 100 people, including Irish citizens. Many of those who died or were injured were foreign tourists.

In March 2004, bombs exploded on commuter trains in Madrid, killing 192 people. This attack was attributed to the Al Qaeda terrorist network.

The Basque terrorist organisation, ETA, announced its dissolution in May 2018. It had not carried out any attacks in recent years.

Social unrest

Public gatherings and demonstrations can take place with little or no warning. We recommend that you stay clear of demonstrations, as even gatherings that are intended to be peaceful have the potential to turn confrontational. You should follow the advice of the local authorities. Protests could also affect local transport and other services.  Be prepared to adjust your travel plans at short notice if necessary.  You should also check for travel updates or transport delays before and during your trip to Spain.

Safety on balconies

There have been a number of serious accidents in recent years involving falls from balconies.  Several of these have resulted in the death or serious injury of an Irish citizen.  It is important to exercise caution when using hotel and apartment balconies, particularly if you have consumed alcohol or drugs, and to avoid taking unnecessary risks.  If you suffer a balcony fall while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, your insurance company may refuse to cover any resultant costs. You should also be aware that the Spanish authorities may impose fines on those engaged in risky behaviour on balconies, including climbing over them or jumping from them.


Most of Spain has a moderate rate of crime. However, given the very high number of holidaymakers that visit Spain, additional security measures are rolled out in public areas at peak times, such as during the summer and at Christmas. you should be aware that in areas such as airports, bus stations, railway stations, tourist areas and major cities such as Madrid and Barcelona, there is a much higher risk of pickpocketing and muggings. We advise you to take basic precautions:

• Don’t carry your credit card, travel tickets and money together - leave spare cash and valuables in a safe place 

• Don’t carry your passport unless absolutely necessary and leave a copy of your passport (and travel and insurance documents) with family or friends at home

• Avoid showing large sums of money in public and don’t use ATMs after dark, especially if you are alone. Check no one has followed you after conducting your business

• Keep a close eye on your personal belongings and hold on to them in public places such as internet cafes, train and bus stations

• Avoid dark and unlit streets and stairways, arrange to be picked up or dropped off as close to your hotel or apartment entrance as possible

Petty crime

Be vigilant about petty crime: many of the cases we encounter involve stolen passports and credit cards.

In metro stations, avoid boarding the train near the exit/entrance to the platform, as this is often where pickpockets position themselves. Thieves may work in teams and a person may attempt to distract you so that an accomplice can rob you more easily.

Date rape drugs

The Spanish authorities have warned of date rape drugs, including GBH and liquid ecstasy, being used. Don’t inadvertently lower your alertness to these risks simply because you are on holiday.

Lottery scams

There are several lottery scams being run from Spain. We advise you to be cautious if you’re contacted by an organisation claiming to be a Spanish lottery. Don’t give out personal details or pay any money, which may be described as an ‘advance fee’, a ‘tax’, or ‘insurance’. It’s likely to be a scam if you have entered a lottery and are asked to pay anything up-front or if the contact telephone number is a mobile phone.

According to the Spanish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Spanish Lottery prizes are always free of taxes, and the Spanish police have already arrested and subjected to legal procedures some of the members of groups who were operating from Spain.

Therefore, when you’re offered ‘prizes’ that seem to be linked to the Spanish Lottery, don’t pay any amount. Also, please send a copy of the false documentation to the following address:

Loterías y Apuestas del Estado - Legal Advice Service

c/ Guzmán el Bueno nº137

28003 Madrid, Spain

Or to fax number 34 91 533 51 36


There are two main police forces in Spain:

• The Policía Nacional (National Police) is the nationwide metropolitan police agency of Spain. It deals with criminal, judicial, terrorism and immigration matters. They can be contacted by dialling 091.

• The Guardia Civil (Civil Guard) operates mainly in rural areas. It has both military and civilian functions. They can be contacted by dialling 062.

In most urban areas, there is also the Policia Local (dial 092), which is responsible for traffic inside the cities and minor crime.

Reporting a crime

If you’re a victim of a crime while in Spain, report it to the local police immediately by calling the emergency services on 112 - responding operators all speak English.

Make sure you get a copy of the ‘denuncia’ (police report) when you report the crime. For example, if you’ve had belongings stolen, you’ll need the police report for insurance purposes. If your passport is lost or stolen, keep the police report for your insurance claim, to apply for an emergency travel certificate and to apply for a replacement passport when you return to Ireland.

Make sure that it’s a ‘una denuncia’ not a sworn declaration (‘una declaraciónjudicial’), as the latter may not be accepted as evidence of the crime for insurance purposes, or when applying for your new passport. 

Making a police report

You can make a police report in three different ways:

1. In person: Check this list of police stations in the different regions of Spainto find the nearest one to you. English language interpreters are not always available at short notice so you should consider bringing a Spanish-speaking person with you.

2. By phone: You can make a police report by phone in English by phoning 901 102 112. The English language service is available from 9am – 9pm, seven days a week. Once you’ve made your report, you’ll be instructed to pick up a signed copy of the report at your nearest police station. However, some crimes, particularly more serious crimes or those involving violence, can only be reported in person.

3. Online: You can also make a police report online, but in Spanish only. Some crimes, especially more serious crimes involving physical violence, must be reported in person.

Read further safety advice from the Spanish police.  

Arrest and detention

If you're arrested by the Spanish police at any stage, please ensure that all judicial matters against you are resolved before you leave Spain and that you have paid any fines. Otherwise, you may be detained when you come back to Spain and you may incur further fines or even a prison sentence. Information on consular assistance available to you if you are arrested can be found on the Irish Embassy's website.


Under Spanish law, you must carry state-issued photo ID on your person at all times. This law applies equally to both residents and non-residents. Failure to produce satisfactory identification when requested by the Spanish police forces (Civil Guard, National/ Regional/ Local Police) can result in being detained at a police station until your identity is confirmed. Ignoring direct requests or challenging a police officer may be viewed as 'disobedience', which is a criminal offence.

For Irish citizens, acceptable forms of state-issued photo ID include a passport or Passport Card. To avoid the inconvenience of carrying your Irish passport book, we advise our citizens to obtain a Passport Card, which can be easily carried in your wallet or purse. Please find further information on how to apply for a Passport Card on the Passport Office website.

Our tips for Safe Travels:

  • Purchase comprehensive travel insurance which covers all your intended activities.
  • Get a European Health Insurance Card
  • Register your details with us so that we can contact you quickly if there’s an unforeseen crisis like a natural disaster or a family emergency.
  • Follow us on twitter @dfatravelwise for the latest travel updates.
  • Read our ‘Know Before You Go guide.

Consular help

You can contact us at the Irish Embassy or one of Ireland's Honorary Consulates if you need help.


You need a passport to enter Spain. While there is no minimum passport validity requirement, your passport must be valid for the planned period of your stay.

If your child is currently endorsed on your passport, we advise you to apply for a separate passport for your child.

Advanced passenger information

Since 2007, transport carriers (airlines, ferries, etc) are required to provide details of passengers entering Spain. This means that carriers transporting passengers to Spain from Ireland should provide the following details of each passenger:

  • Name
  • Date of birth
  • Nationality
  • Number and type of travel document (passport or National Identity Card)

These details are usually taken automatically by the carrier at the time of booking, or at the time of check-in.

Staying for longer than three months

All EU citizens who want to stay in Spain for more than three months have to register in person at the Oficina de Extranjeros (Foreigners Office), which is normally part of the town hall (Ayuntamiento), or at designated police stations.

You will be issued a Certificate of Registration with your name, address, nationality, identity number (NIE) and date of registration. The certificate serves as confirmation that you have registered, but is not recognised by the local authorities as a valid form of identification and you are not obliged to keep the certificate with you.

Climate: seasonal risks

High temperatures, during the summer months in particular, can lead to forest fires in Spain. These can result in road and railway closures. In addition, air quality in areas near active fires may deteriorate and adversely affect travellers, particularly those with respiratory ailments. Avoid affected areas, follow the instructions of local emergency services and monitor local media sources for up-to-date information.

For the latest weather alerts, see Spain’s State Meteorological Agency, AEMET.

Volcanos & seismic activity

Spain experiences volcanic and seismic activity, particularly in the Canary Islands, however major events are rare. There has been some low-intensity seismic activity detected close to the islands of Tenerife and Gran Canaria in recent months. The Government of the Canary Islands monitors such activity closely and is of the view that recent events are normal for volcanically active areas, as is the case with the Canary Islands.

Embassy contact

Embassy Contact

Please note that if you require urgent assistance while the Embassy is closed, you should call the main Embassy number, +34 91 4364093, and leave a message on the Duty Officer voice mailbox. This mailbox is monitored regularly

Embassy of Ireland
Ireland House
Paseo de la Castellana 46-4
28046 Madrid

Tel: +34 91 436 4093
Fax: +34 91 435 1677

Monday to Friday 10:00-14:00

Contact us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. Rory Byrne
Honorary Consul General of Ireland
Ctra. De Madrid Km 4, Mercalicante
03007 Alicante

Tel: +34 965 107 485
Fax: +34 965 113 519

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. Enrique Cucurella
Honorary Consul General of Ireland
Gran Via Carlos III, 94
08028 Barcelona

Tel: + 34 93 491 5021
Fax: +34 93 490 0986

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. Rocco Caira
Honorary Consul of Ireland
Avda. Madariaga
1 - 2º Dep. 10
48014 Bilbao

Tel: +34 944 230 414
Fax: +34 944 230 414

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. Tomás Diáz del Rio
Honorary Consul General of Ireland
Anton Martin Shipping S.L.
Calle Alta del Puerto
Edif. "Los Sauces"
15401 El Ferrol (La Coruna)

Tel: +34 981 351 480
Fax: +34 981 357 983

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. Victor Auz Castro
Honorary Consul General of Ireland
C/ León y Castillo 195 1º der.
35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Tel: +34 92 829 7728
Fax: +34 92 829 6412

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Ms. Eileen Izquierdo Lawlor
Honorary Consul of Ireland
C/Ginés de Castro Alvarez 12, 3B
35500 Arrecife

Tel: +34 928 815 262
Fax: +34 928 803 310

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Mr. José Miguel De la Torre y Morín
Honorary Consul of Ireland
Galerias Santa Monica
Avenida Los Boliches, 15
29640 Fuengirola

Tel: +34 952 475 108
Fax: +34 952 466 783

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Pedro Pablo Marrero Fuster
Honorary Consul of Ireland
C/San Miguel, 68 A-7°/8°
07002 Palma de Mallorca

Tel: +34 971 719244
Fax: +34 971 718229

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Ignacio de la Oliva Agulló
Honorary Consul of Ireland
Avenida de Jerez Nº 21
Edificio Bayort
41013 – Sevilla

Tel: +34 954 690 689
Fax: +34 954 689 112

Email: Email us

Honorary Consulate Contact

Consulado de Irlanda,
C/Villalba Hervás 9-9º,
Oficina 2,
38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife,
Canary Islands

Tel: + 34 922 245 671
Fax: + 34 922 283 308

Email: Email us