Covid-19 measures in Poland from 7 November
News05 November 2020
The Polish Government has announced additional restrictions in Poland to take effect from 7th November until 29th November.
This will include:
- Further remote learning in schools (now including grades 1-3);
- Closure of all cultural institutions;
- Closure of all shops in shopping centres (except grocery stores, chemists, hardware stores, pet stores, newsstands);
- Limit of 1 person per 10 sq. m. in retail outlets up to 100 sq. m.;
- Limit of 1 person per 15 sq. m. in retail outlets over 100 sq. m.;
- Limit of 1 person per 15 sq. m. in churches;
- Hotels will only be open to those travelling for work purposes.
Previous restrictions have also been extended until 29th November.
For full information on these new measures, please visit https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/nowe-kroki-w-walce-z-koronawirusem--ostatni-etap-przed-narodowa-kwarantanna