News31 January 2022
TRAVEL TO IRELAND
- What are the COVID-19 restrictions for travelling to Ireland?
From 6 March 2022, there are no longer any travel restrictions for travelling to Ireland.
- What are the local COVID-19 restrictions in Ireland?
You can find information of the local COVID-19 Public Health Measures on the International Travel website of the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Are there any forms I need to fill out before travelling to Ireland?
No. A passenger Locator Form is no longer needed when travelling to Ireland.
TRAVEL TO DENMARK
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs assigns a high degree of caution to travel to Denmark. It urges all citizens considering international travel to be mindful of the risk of contracting COVID-19 while abroad and of the extra costs and delays that may be incurred.
Anyone considering travel should be aware that restrictions are subject to change at short notice, and all passengers should undertake proper research and carefully consider the necessity of their travel at this time.
- What are the COVID-19 restrictions for travelling to Denmark?
Please note that the following is only the rules to enter Denmark from Ireland, if you have not been in Ireland for more than 10 days, other rules may apply.
From 1 March 2022, there are no restrictions for travelling into Denmark from an EU country.
- What are the local COVID-19 restrictions in Denmark?
You can find the general COVID-19 rules and public health measures on the COVID-19 website of the Danish Health Authorities.
- Are there any forms I need to fill out before travelling to Denmark?
There are no forms to fill out when travelling from Ireland to Denmark.