Covid-19 measures in Poland from 28 December
News17 December 2020
Poland has announced additional COVID-19 restrictions from 28 December until 17 January.
- Passengers entering Poland on public transport from 28 December must undergo home-quarantine for 10 days (students, amongst others are exempted from this, see https://dziennikustaw.gov.pl/D2020000231601.pdf).
- There will be a curfew from 19:00 – 06:00 on New Years’ Eve, 31 December;
- Only essential shops will remain open;
- Hotels and ski slopes will be closed;
- Current restrictions in place will also be extended.
The following measures will be extended:
- Limited places on public transport (50% of seats occupied or 30% of whole area);
- Restrictions on places of worship - max. 1 pers./15m2;
- Participation in assemblies – max. 5 people;
- Gyms, fitness clubs and aquaparks closed;
- Restriction in stores – max. 1 pers./15m2;
- Senior hours - Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00;
- Restaurants closed - takeaway or delivery only;
- Prohibition of weddings, communions;
- Prohibition of movement of persons under 16 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00.
Full information available here: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/przedluzamy-etap-odpowiedzialnosci-i-wprowadzamy-dodatkowe-ograniczenia