IDEAS Scholarship Programme 2020-2021 is now open for applications
News20 August 2019
The Embassy of Ireland in Vietnam is calling for applications from Vietnamese candidates for the Government of Ireland Scholarship Programme 2020-2021.
The Government of Ireland Scholarship programme 2020-2021 for Vietnamese candidates, under the Irish Development Experience Sharing Programme (IDEAS) is now open for applications. A total of 30 full scholarships will be awarded to Vietnamese candidates to pursue Masters study at Irish higher education institutions in the following areas:
- Agriculture and Rural Development, Food Science
- Economics, Finance, Accounting
- Information Systems and Communications Technology
- International Relations, Politics, Law, Human Rights
- Management and Business
- Health, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology
- Social Policy, Development Studies, Humanitarian Action
- Tourism and Hospitality, Public Relations
- Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Equality Studies
- Others: data analytics, AI, new media
Scholarship awards cover: visa fee, international airfares, full tuition fees, public health insurance, monthly stipend to cover accommodation and subsistence costs and settling-in allowance. Scholarships are for individuals for full-time study of up 12 months duration for Masters programmes.
Deadline for application is 12.00hrs on Monday 30 December 2019 (postal stamp).
Follow our Facebook pages for more details: