Covid-19 measures in Poland from 20 March
News19 March 2021
The Polish Government has announced additional restrictive measures to take effect in all of Poland from 20 March until 9 April.
These country-wide measures include the suspension of activities in the following places:
- Hotels (except business travel)
- Cinemas, theatres, art galleries, cultural centres (except for rehearsals and online events)
- Ski slopes
- Sports facilities (except for professional sporting activities)
- Restaurants – takeaway and delivery only
- Pools, aquaparks
- Saunas, massage parlours and steam baths
- Gyms (remain closed)
- Shopping centres (with exceptions)
All students, including those at grades 1-3, will revert to remote learning.
Further information is available here: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/od-20-marca-w-calej-polsce-obowiazuja-rozszerzone-zasady-bezpieczenstwa
Travelling to Poland
- Please note that there remains a requirement for all passengers arriving in Poland by public transport to quarantine for 10 days. There are limited exceptions to this, including students, those who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and those who provide a negative/’not detected’ test for Covid-19 on entry and within 48 hours of the test result.
- Full information on all current measures can be found here: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia